As the healthcare industry transforms in order to meet the challenges of shrinking reimbursement, shared risk and increasingly empowered patients, the ability to use analytics to transform data into actionable information to enable better business and clinical decisions will determine which organizations will survive and thrive. The concept of Big Data has moved well beyond the theoretical stage and is presently being leveraged by numerous organizations to change how healthcare is delivered.
Are you equipping your team with the right tools and information to tackle the ongoing and upcoming challenges in big data analytics?
On June 4th, 2017 Tina Esposito, VP, Information & Technology Innovation at Advocate Health Care, Dane Hudelson, Analytics Leader at Sanford Health, Danyal Ibrahim, Chief Data & Analytics Officer at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, and Ayad Shammout, Director, Data Platform & Business Intelligence at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center will be engaging healthcare CIOs in an interactive and informative discussion at the 2017 Healthcare IT Institute on leveraging data to maximize positive outcomes. During their session they will challenge their CIO peers to answer questions such as:
- How does your hospital define big data?
- How has your balance of resources changed to enable big data for population health management?
- How is success defined for your analytic initiatives?
- What challenges would your hospital need to overcome to leverage big data and produce results?
- What are some emerging themes that you think will impact big data efforts?
Reserve your seat to join the conversation and attend the conference. This year’s Healthcare IT Institute is taking place June 4th – 6th 2017 at Westin Hilton Head Resort & Spa, Hilton Head Island, SC.